SpeedPro is the leading business-to-business large-format printing franchise. Our studio owners come from all walks of life, many of them leaving their corporate executive careers to open and operate their own business. With more than 170 studios operating today in both the U.S. and Canada, our diverse owners provide creative, customized projects for corporations and small businesses alike – from HP, Salesforce and DHL to hospitals, universities and event centers – and they chose SpeedPro for a number of reasons.
Products & Services
Each SpeedPro studio operates as a solutions provider for its customers when they want to enhance brand awareness, drive ROI or promote events. High-quality products and professional service are the hallmarks of our business and why businesses choose SpeedPro for their on-demand light manufacturing needs.
Vehicle wraps have the highest recall rate and the lowest cost per impression in all of advertising.
Stunning wall murals enhance any environment.
Promote. Branding. ROI
Window Graphics are a call to action, driving attendance, ROI and brand awareness.
Design, Print & Install
We get the job done right; the first time.
EVENT GRAPHICS & BANNERS
Great. Big. Graphics. aid in increasing event attendance.
TRADE SHOW DISPLAYS
Attention grabbing displays help our clients gain new business.
Training & Support
You don’t need a background in printing or manufacturing to be a successful SpeedPro studio owner. Our Training and Support programs handle all aspects of operating the business – including equipment operation – and set you up with both initial and ongoing tools to design, print and install endless large-format products. Here’s what you can expect:
Comprehensive New Owner Training at SpeedPro Home Office – Denver, Colorado
- Week 1: Business Training – franchising 101, financial management, sales, employee recruitment and retention
- Week 2: Production Training – hands-on equipment, software and workflow training with our large-format industry experience team
Ongoing Training and Support
- Full access to support team at Home Office – production, equipment, software, email, website and marketing
- SpeedPro University online learning center and The Hub resource center
- Webinars – finance, sales, best practices and other topics
- One-on-One Business Planning ad Coaching – SpeedPro Field Consultants/Regional Developers
- Annual SpeedPro Convention – spend time getting to know other owners and take advantage of the collaborative spirit of the entire network
Most entrepreneurs join our family by financing the initial investment of their studio with personal savings, a 401(k) Rollover or an SBA-backed loan. This initial investment covers three different elements: the Franchise Fee, Startup Package and Working Capital.
|Common Net Worth:||$250,000+|
|Minimum Working Capital:||$45,000|
|Total Investment:||$207,100-299,150 (new studio)|
|SBA Franchise Registry listed:||Yes|
|Financing Partners:||Yes(4), ready to assist with SBA or conventional loans|
|Qualified Veterans:||Receive a 10% discount on the initial franchise fee|