Most entrepreneurs join our family by financing the initial investment of their studio with personal savings, a 401K rollover or an SBA backed loan. This initial investment covers three different elements: the Franchise Fee, Startup Package and Working Capital. Your Startup Package will include your furniture and fixtures, printers and production equipment, computers, starting inventory, training, and other necessities. “Printers to Paper Clips”(1)- we like to say. You get it all!
Here’s the breakdown:
|Common Net Worth:||$250,000+|
|Total Investment:||$240,050 - $285,850|
|SBA Franchise Registry listed:||Yes|
|Financing Partners:||Yes(4), ready to assist with SBA or conventional loans|
|Qualified Veterans:||Receive a 10% discount on the initial franchise fee|
FUNDING YOUR FRANCHISE
With a little help from Benetrends.
Buy a Business
Using your RETIREMENT FUNDS...
- The Rainmaker Plan ®, pioneered by Benetrends
- The Key to funding a business with no debt, no penalities, and no upfront taxes
- Safe and proven plan (Rainmaker Plan) based on long-standing IRS provisions
- Secure funding fast - typically in 2-3 weeks
- 4-info process for getting funding quickly, safely and economically
SBA LOANS - Faster, Easier,
- One of the most successfull SBA departments in the industry
- Over 97% success in securing loans
- Backed by our Money-back fee guarantee*
- Experience and expertise to match your application to the proper bank
- A dedicated loan closer to help expedite the process
SBA Preferred FASTTRACK
- Loan Amounts up to $150,000
- Screening/Prequalification at no charge
- Process and send application after in-house review and service agreement issued**
- $2,500 fee required ONLY if qualified, and can be counted toward equity injection
- Offer feedback on applications with 48 hours
- Closings within 45 days of approval
*SBA Loan Money-Back Fee Guarantee: If Benetrends accepts your application for processing, we guarantee your application will be approved or we refund 100% of our fee.
**Once approved, a financial package will be needed for verification.
Want to know how much and what sources of funding are available to you? Use our Pre-Qual funding tool!
(1) See our FDD for the current list of Startup Package contents.
(2) The Total Investment numbers are estimated startup costs for a franchisee’s first Studio. A new franchisee’s startup costs may differ. There is no guarantee that a franchisee will be able to secure any financing.
(3) SpeedPro offers a royalty rebate program for qualified franchise owners. See Item 6 of our FDD for more information
(4) We currently do not offer any financing to our franchisees
*These figures are included in the 2018 SpeedPro Franchise Disclosure Document (the “FDD”) and involve the average sales information for the twenty-six SpeedPro Studios that comprise the top 25% (based on their 2017 fiscal year financial performance) of the 107 SpeedPro Studios that have been in operation for at least two years and that satisfied the other reporting criteria set forth in the FDD. Within the top 25%, 10 of the 26 SpeedPro Studios met or exceeded the average Gross Sales figure, 8 Studios met or exceeded the average Gross Profit figure, and 14 Studios met or exceeded the average Gross Margin figure. The Gross Sales, Gross Profit, and Gross Margin figures are based on each franchisee's actual 2017 fiscal year unaudited financial statements submitted to SP Franchising LLC. Your financial results are likely to differ from the figures presented.
**This figure represents the year over year growth in same Studio Gross Sales between the fiscal year 2016 and fiscal year 2017 with respect to Studios that were in operation for two or more years prior to January 1, 2018. See our FDD for more information on the 2016 and 2017 average Gross Sales and the number of Studios that reached or exceeded such sales in the two years.