Part of making a smart investment in a franchise is examining the numbers—comparing initial investment to earnings potential and the potential for growth. Aspiring entrepreneurs interested in SpeedPro, the nation’s leading B2B large-format printing franchise, are often delighted to learn just how great of an investment opportunity it can be.
Now more than ever, SpeedPro provides a lucrative business model that can propel owners to success. With a relatively low initial investment cost and high profit margins in a growing industry, SpeedPro truly offers “Great. Big. Opportunity.” From new studios and resales to conversion and bolt-on business opportunities, SpeedPro has multiple ways to get on the ownership track.
How much does it cost to get started?
SpeedPro’s initial investment is competitive for the industry and is accessible to many business owners thanks to attainable financing options like SBA loans and 401(k) Rollovers.
On average, investing in the SpeedPro business model and building out your studio costs between $207,100 – $299,150*. This investment includes things like:
- $49,500 franchise fee* – discounted fee offered to Veterans
- Minimum $45,000 working capital*
- $20,000 initial marketing fee*
- $103,110 all-inclusive startup package*
- $5,000 miscellaneous fees*
This initial investment covers everything you need to get your studio up and running, including preliminary lead generation and digital marketing, SpeedPro training and resources, studio furniture, production equipment and more.
What’s the earning potential for a SpeedPro owner?
One of the biggest things that sets SpeedPro apart is our nearly unparalleled gross profit margin. Because the cost of goods for large-format signs, window graphics and vehicle wraps are relatively inexpensive, SpeedPro owners have the potential to make great profits. The average gross profit margin of the top 25% of SpeedPro owners is 68%*!
In terms of earning potential, the top 25% average gross sales is $963,462, and the average owner’s discretionary profit is $272,777*. It’s clear that SpeedPro opens the door for profitable business. Owners just need to remain driven to building local relationships and delivering top-quality service.
Why invest in SpeedPro?
Aside from the raw numbers, there are a few other things that make SpeedPro attractive to aspiring business owners looking for great earnings potential.
- Low overhead: SpeedPro studios can be operated with low overhead from the start. Most studios begin with just two employees and are able to scale over time to meet the needs of the business. Paired with a wide range of potential clients, this offers you unlimited scalability.
- Ability to earn revenue early: The SpeedPro Kickstart Program creates the opportunity to earn revenue before your studio even opens! This program helps you network in your local community and build business relationships right away, so you can generate revenue before your studio gets into full swing.
- Growing industry: The large-format printing industry is distinct from other printing types like small-format flyers and business cards. Companies are increasingly focused on drawing attention from customers, leading them to purchase large-format print products like window graphics and event banners. SpeedPro is the perfect franchise to capitalize on this growing pool of opportunity. Additionally, SpeedPro is well-positioned to meet market needs after COVID-19 and the high demand for updated business/safety signage.
- Diversified client verticals: Diversified B2B client verticals offer abundant revenue opportunities for SpeedPro success in your region. Your studio can choose to target small businesses, large corporations, educational systems, healthcare systems, event venues, trade show companies, ad agencies and so much more. The sheer number of potential clients opens the door for multiple revenue streams and recurring business.
Owning a SpeedPro franchise allows you to set your own schedule and be your own boss, all while capitalizing on immense potential for financial success. Interested in learning more? Fill out our contact form to inquire about joining our growing community of SpeedPro studio owners!
*Figures reflect 2021 Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD)