All types of businesses need wide-format print products. When you think of them, a few large ones might come to mind, such as event planners. But dig a little deeper, and you’ll discover there are so many more client segments waiting to be tapped!
SpeedPro’s diverse client verticals allow our owners to tap into multiple growing segments at once. Not only does this provide ample opportunity for growth and cash flow stability, it also protects our studios from major industry changes. As a SpeedPro owner, your eggs are in multiple clients baskets that have both high potential and are repeatable!
Once your franchise opens for business, you’ll get to choose which client segments you target.
10 of SpeedPro’s target customers
While we focus exclusively on B2B clients requiring customized, wide-format print projects, the client pool is not small! Here are just 10 of the possible client verticals you might work with through your SpeedPro studio.
- Marketing & advertising agencies: The largest segment of customers SpeedPro works with fall under the marketing and advertising umbrella. These clients work with their own customers to connect them with the products and services needed to market their businesses. Because most of these agencies do not have their own wide-format printing equipment, they turn to us to provide banners, window graphics, trade show displays and more. This customer segment provides ample opportunity for repeat business and can help a SpeedPro studio grow significantly.
- Small-format printers & sign companies: SpeedPro studios also often work with small-format print and sign companies as a white-label provider of wide-format printing. These relationships are often reciprocal—each side can provide a unique set of products to the other’s customers. Because SpeedPro does not provide small-format print products, we are not competitors to these companies and actually help expand their service line.
- Construction: Construction companies have a variety of wide-format print needs. These companies often have a fleet of vehicles that require professional vehicle wraps. They also typically erect large, branded signs at construction sites for both safety and informative purposes.
- Events & convention services: Companies that provide event and convention services, like event planners, as well as organizations that routinely host events need large-format printing. Product needs for this segment often include environmental graphics like banners, flags and window graphics. These companies may also require branded indoor signage and trade show displays.
- Schools & universities: Educational institutions may have a variety of needs met by the large-format printing industry. Banners and displays serve events and recreational programming. Schools may improve their interior atmosphere through wall murals and other graphics. Other signage is useful for temporary programs and wayfinding on larger campuses.
- Real estate: Local real estate agencies use large-format print products to attract passersby to their properties. Real estate signs, pop-up banners and flags are some of the most commonly used, whether long-term or for temporary events like open houses.
- Food service: Restaurants and food service companies may require a wide variety of large-format signage, depending on the establishment. Wall murals and window and floor graphics are some of the most common products in this industry. Other banners and large signs may serve a purpose during events and promotional periods.
- Retail & consumer products: Retail companies are some of the largest users of large-format print products. Stores often use window and floor graphics to brand their businesses and showcase promotions. Retail graphics help with wayfinding and product information. Point-of-purchase displays are also common.
- Sports & recreation: Organizations that host popular events in the sports and recreation industry require large graphics to increase attendance. These companies often need unique banners, event graphics, flags and many more eye-catching signs for each event.
- Transportation: Transportation companies most often require vehicle fleet wraps to create a consistent branding experience. However, companies that operate out of an office location may need additional forms of large-format signage.
The client segments SpeedPro serves extend far beyond these 10. B2B companies across almost every industry need high-quality, professionally installed print products and signage. By forging lasting partnerships with our clients’ organizations, SpeedPro studios lock in repeat business and enjoy diverse profit areas.
Ready to learn more about SpeedPro’s industry-leading print franchise opportunity? Contact us to get started, and a representative will be in touch!