The print industry has evolved far beyond what many people imagine when they think of printing. This is largely due to advancements in technology, particularly with wide-format printers. In fact, a recent industry report estimates the large-format printer market will reach $10.59 billion by 2023. The rising value of the industry is driven by the dynamic, high-quality output these types of printers create.
SpeedPro continues to introduce more game-changing equipment and programs to empower our franchisees and ensure our brand remains highly competitive. That’s just one reason why we’re constantly looking for new technology and all-inclusive programs to help our studio owners get their business off to the strongest possible start.
This article serves as the first in a series exploring the different ways we keep our franchisees on the cutting edge of technology, enabling them to focus on keeping their business running efficiently:
All-Inclusive Startup Program
With SpeedPro’s all-inclusive startup program, franchisees don’t have to worry about all the details and equipment that can quickly overwhelm new business owners. Instead of researching and price-checking all the latest technology and equipment, we take the guesswork out of the process by doing this for all new franchisees.
Our Home Office team purchases everything – from printers to paperclips – a new studio needs. Not only do we buy all your equipment for you, we also ship it right to your door, so you can get your business up and running as quickly as possible. Here are just a few examples of all the technological equipment we buy and send to you, so you can focus on the business side of your franchise:
- Wide-format printers
- Production tables
- Starting inventory
- Office supplies
Startup Program Add-On: New HP FBFB550 UV Flatbed Printers
In addition to our all-inclusive startup program necessities, we offer different add-ons so franchisees can get an even greater competitive edge. Recently, we’ve introduced HP UV flatbed printers as an add-on for our newly-updated and more robust franchise startup package.
These printers allow our franchisees to keep ahead of the competition, as they’re able to offer customers:
- High-quality applications
- Improved high-density photo print modes and high white opacity
- Tabletop roll holder
- Multi-image-multi-size capability
In addition to the numerous benefits SpeedPro consumers garner from these printers, they also help out our franchisees from a business standpoint, adding strategic advantages to the already lucrative SpeedPro business model. Here are just a few benefits for studio owners:
- Increased efficiency – Typical turnaround time for prints are 24-48 hours and can be even faster with the highly-efficient UV Flatbed printer. This large-format printer enables studio owners to load, print and collect media simultaneously, allowing a continuous workflow and saving time and money.
- Reduced labor and material costs – With the new printers, studio owners can print directly to rigid and flexible substrates. Not only will this cut down on labor costs, it will also eliminate the need for two materials – putting money back in the franchisee’s pockets.
- Unique product opportunities – Aluminum, glass, mirror and acrylic are just some product possibilities franchisees can advertise to consumers, with the new printing technology.
To learn more about the technology and other competitive advantages that set SpeedPro apart from other franchise opportunities, get started here.